Who We Are
LifeBridge Healthcare’s mission is to provide a quality-based treatment service to meet the mental, physical, developmental, and substance abuse needs of individuals. It is our goal and the pledge of our highly skilled and experienced staff to provide individualized care with compassion.
HRSA approved site (Lumberton office). We now offer NHSC and STAR programs. Loan forgiveness to FNP, MD, Psychologists, LCSW, LCAS, LPC and all mental health and substance abuse therapists. The NHSC Students to Service program is open until December 7, 2023. Please inquire and join our team. 910-738-7880 or 312-730-0662.
Who We Serve
Counseling treatment (OPT) encourages a non-threatening environment which allows the consumer to participate freely in a one-on-one setting or a small group.
We are licensed by Eastpointe, Trillium, Sandhills, & Partners MCOs. Call our main number to inquire about services.
Benefits of Our Services
- All of our services are excellent options for clients attending school or in the workforce while affording the opportunity for continual individual and family growth.
- Our staff deliver unbiased positive support and encouragement to help you meet your goals!
- Services include helpful education on how to transition clients into the community free of drug and/or substance abuse, mental, physical abuse, neglect or exploitation.
- LifeBridge has a discounted/sliding fee schedule available based on family size and income. No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay.
- We have a Spanish language interpreter on staff. We welcome both English and Spanish speakers!
Counties We Serve
Bladen, Columbus, Robeson, Duplin, Greene, Harnett, Lenoir, Moore, Nash, Sampson, Scotland, Wayne, Wilson, Mecklenburg. We also serve all counties that are a part of Eastpointe / Trillium/ Sandhills & Partners MCO Regions.